The most wonderful time of the year is upon us. In today’s post, you will find a gift guide for the coffee lover, teacher, fashionista, mom, someone who has everything, and young children and the best part? They are all shoppable from amazon. That means if you start shopping now, you can receive these items in early that way you won’t have to worry about last minute shipping delays. This year, in particular, it is recommended that people do their shopping early. Due to the pandemic, many retailers are expecting low supply and late shipments.
So, without further or ado let’s get to the fun stuff!
Gift Guide for the Coffee Lover
- 1. Coffee, Cappuccino and Latte maker– This Keurig coffee machine is a one stop sop. It is full of options. You can use k-cups to brew a delicious cup of coffee or you can grind espresso beans to make a cappuccino or latte. It also has a milk Frother. What else do you need?
- 2.Personalized Coffee Mug– Who doesn’t like a monogramed coffee mug? No one! This mug is stunning! It can be personalized without braking the bank.
- 3. Coffee Syrup Variety Pack– This variety flavor pack is perfect for making your own flavor at home. They come in caramel, vanilla, hazelnut and french vanilla flavors.
- 4. Smart Coffee Mug and Warmer-This mug is perfect for moms who make a cup of coffee, get busy and then end up drinking it cold. It would also make a great gift for someone who likes to sip slowly on their cup of coffee. The Mug comes with a warmer that is guaranteed to keep your coffee nice and warm to enjoy at your own pace
- 5. Chic Coffee Canisters-Why not enjoy your coffee with style? These coffee, sugar, tea canisters would look stunning in any coffee corner.
- 6. Ice Coffee Tumbler– For those who love to drink iced coffee, these cute tumblers would make a perfect gift. They come in a variety of designs.
- 7. Cappuccino Stencils– Channel your inner barista by decorating your cappuccinos with these cute stencils.
They come in a variety of pictures.
Gift Guide for Mom
- 1. Instant Pot– For the mom who loves to cook, the instant pot is a game changer. It’s a pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker and has many more options that can make mom’s life easier.
- 2. Wine Glasses– These chic, and elegant wine glasses come in a set of 4. They are large and dishwasher safe. I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t want to enjoy their wine in them.
- 3.Cookbook Stand– For the mom who loves to use cookbooks to cook, this stand will be a reminder of how much she is loved!
- 4.Soft Bath Robe– This warm, fleece bath robe is perfect as the winter approaches. It’s long and soft and comes in a multitude of colors
- 5.Robot Vacuum– What are moms doing most of the time? Cleaning! This Eufy vacuum is quiet, efficient and gets in the smallest places. I would personally love this as my Christmas gift!
- 6.Bath Bomb Set– If mom or wifey is one that enjoys bath time, then she will love this set of bath bombs! They are therapeutic and moisturizing.
- 7. Bakeware Set– This 10 piece nonstick bakeware is for the mom or wife who loves to bake! It comes with a variety of different size pans.
Gift Guide for Teacher
- 1. Personalized Teacher Tumbler– Nothing says you care like a personalized gift and this teacher tumbler is the perfect gift for your coffee loving teacher!
- 2.Tote Bag-This 3 pc set is a show stopper and is such a bargain! It comes in variety of elegant colors/prints. It’s a 3 pc set that any teacher would love to have. The tote is big enough for laptops/iPads, the cross body bag can be used to store teacher’s personal belongings and the small travel bag is perfect for toiletry and makeup!
- 3. Apple Watch Bands– Who is not wearing an apple watch these days? This set of apple watch bands comes in 6 colors and it is compatible with different size watches.
- 4. Key Chain– As a teacher, you are always carrying around 100 things at the same time. So this cute and trendy, ring key chain can really come in handy. Your teacher will be so grateful!
- 5. Desk Organizer– This 5 pc desk organizer might just be the best gift ever! It’s chic, elegant and very useful for teachers to use at work or at home.
- 6. Scarf/Shawl– This cute plaid scarf is perfect for teachers to keep in the classrooms when it gets cold.
- 7. Planner– Never have I ever met a teacher who didn’t like or own a planner. This particular planner is designed with teachers in mind. It includes 7 period, page tabs, bookmarks and many more features. This is also a great personal planner.
Gift Guide for the Fashionista/Beauty Lover
- 1. Face Roller-This set includes a face roller and a Gua Sha which any lady would love to include in her morning/night skincare routine.
- 2. Spa Basket– This luxurious spa basket includes bath bombs, bath salts, bubble bath, body butter, body lotion and much more. It’s the perfect pampering home spa gift.
- 3.Vanity Mirror– This vanity mirror has lights and touch screen. It folds up and is great for getting ready!
- 4.Foot Mask– This 5 pc set is the perfect self care gift. The set includes foot masks, scrubber and nourishing socks.
- 5. Lunch Bag and Tumbler-This Kate Spade lunch bag and matching tumbler screams fashionista! The cutest polka dot set for work.
- 6. Jewelry Box– This chic jewelry box would make such a cute gift. It has 2 drawers , rows and 19 compartments.
- 7. Crossbody Bag– This inspired Louis Vuitton crossbody bag is the perfect gift for the fashionista
Gift Guide for Preschoolers
- 1. Magnetic Tiles– I have not met a child who doesn’t enjoy building with Magnetic tiles! It’s interactive, gender neutral and challenges the child’s creativity.
- 2. Kitchen Sink Toy– If you have not seen this circulating on instagram, I am here to tell you that its amazing! The kids will enjoy the pretend play of washing dishes and playing with the water!
- 3. Building Blocks– This is the perfect toy to keep your kids busy, creative and independent. They can enjoy building their own city and get their pretend play wheels turning.
- 4. Zingo Game– This game is a fun version of Bingo! It tackles different skills such as sight words, number recognition and matching skills. Its educational and most importantly fun!
- 5. Sensory Kit– This sensory kit is fantastic for children who enjoy the hands on experience. They get to use their senses, and put their imaginative play in action. Children can create their own play and creatively make cool treats. There are a variety of sensory kits to choose from such as Dinosaur, construction, ocean and sand sensory kit and more. The
- 6. Elephant & Piggie Books– If you have not heard of elephant and Piggie books by Mo Willems; then you have to purchase at least a book and watch your child fall in love with his stories. His stories are funny, entertaining and teach the children valuable lessons. If your child’s library needs a face lift then this set is wonderful!
- 7. Craft Kit– This is a complete craft kit for the child who loves art and crafts. All the craft supplies are included so you don’t have to worry about buying any more materials.
If you have a toddler, I have jus the guide for you! Sarah Jones from Grace This Place has a practical toddler gift guide that you can find here. She has put together a great list of gifts that your toddler is guaranteed to love.
I hope that these guides make your shopping this holiday season easier and more enjoyable. If you loved this post and found it helpful, be sure to share it with others.